Monday, April 27, 2009

House full of Boxes

As I sit here in Chris's recliner looking around my home and I am reminded that my life is changing just before my eyes. Paxton seems to be more and more active every day and it is just a nice reminder that God is in control. My small apartment is beginning to be over taken by boxes.  I am excited about the future but sad that this chapter is coming to an end.  There have been so many changes in my life in the past two years.  I have started college, gotten married, moved to a new city, became an Aunt, buried two grandparents, made some incredible friends, and became pregnant.  These are just a few things that have molded me in the past years.  

Today I got a message from my sister of the cutest little baby in the world.  I can not believe that Cade is six months old.  He is becoming such a big boy.  I am looking forward to having Paxton and watching him and Cade grow up to be best friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment